A redistribution license will be required if you want to redistribute data from GeoPostcodes with applications used by third parties.
A redistribution license is REQUIRED if :
- You sell or distribute software, even for free, or any kind of application, including mobile and web apps, containing data from GeoPostcodes.
- You allow downloads on an internet product which contains data from GeoPostcodes.
- You want to use GeoPostcodes data for multiple websites.
- Whenever you provide third parties with a product which may contain any data from a GeoPostcodes file.
A redistribution license is not necessary :
- As long as the data used remains in the company or the legal entity that has bought the files.
- For personal use.
- For use on a single public website, as long as long the data are part of the website and cannot be accessible in their original format or unprotected. The use of the data cannot be the main purpose of the website.
The use of GeoPostcodes data is NOT ALLOWED if :
- You put at disposal files containing data from GeoPostcodes in any kind of form - free of charge or with payment - that would not be encrypted or accessible unprotected.
- You use GeoPostcodes data for an application or a website whose main purpose would be the use of this data.
Regardless of the licence type, you must guarantee that the GeoPostcodes data that you are using are protected against copy and cannot, without exception, be used by third parties.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have questions about the redistribution licence.